Sunshine

Sunshine

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Teacher Websites

Okay, I have just the place for those of you looking for a way to communicate with your parents and students on the web. My friend, Alisa, pointed me to a great site called schoolrack.com. You can do many things on the website for free such as choose a theme(I chose a space theme since we cover the solar system in 4th grade), create a calendar, and add multiple pages to share all you need with parents and students. For a monthly fee, you can also add password protection, photos, select lists of people to view certain aspects of the website, and have multiple other features. I am currently working on mine for the upcoming school year. You can check my page out at www.schoolrack.com/Ragland. I have only made the calendar, and I will start adding to my pages soon. Check out the website and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment