Sunshine

Sunshine

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Monday Made It!!


I had a hard time getting inspired this week!(My post is a day late.) Maybe, it is because I realized summer is coming to an end in a few weeks! We go on vacation next week, and before you know it, I will be back in school! So, I did manage to do a couple of things  one thing for this week! :) I have a job chart for specific jobs in the classroom. However, sometimes I assign jobs to students when they are working in small groups. They often forget what their role is in the group. So, I made some job signs to give them visual cues.


I am going to store them in these cute functional pencil pouches. Then, those will be kept in each table's toolkit. I will post pictures of the toolkits when I go to school.



Wow! Google Chrome and Dropbox have made my life so much easier!!!:) I often take pictures on my I-pad or phone and now I put them in Dropbox so I can download the pictures to my blog on my computer. I was having trouble downloading pictures to my blog on my computer, and it was quite frustrating! Now, downloading is a snap with Google Chrome!

Also, I spent quite a bit of time at DMV yesterday. Someone in our house is now old enough to drive!!  I am  certainly not old enough to have a child that drives!!!! The smiles on his face yesterday made it all worth it!

Have a happy week!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have started using the Google Plus app to drop pictures into my blog. That seems to be working really well for me. I haven't tried Dropbox to do it yet, but I it sounds like a good thing too. Thanks for the tip.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still trying to figure out everything with blogging. I used the blogger app to create a post, and it was a breeze.
      ~Angelia

      Delete